NEW DATE OF GASTROPAN EXHIBITION: 11-13 MARCH 2021
The 12th edition of the GastroPan International Exhibition was supposed to be held at Expo Arad in Western Romania, in March 2020, with over 150 exhibitors from several countries and thousands of specialist visitors from the baking, confectionery, hospitality and food service industry. Due to the problems generated by the occurrence and spreading of the new Coronavirus, the Organizers, in agreement with the partners and exhibitors, decided to postpone the event for several reasons.
Here are some of the reasons:
- Authorities in many countries are recommending people to avoid crowded places
- the quick development of the situation could generate the prohibition of public events or quarantine measures, in unpredictable locations and for unpredictable periods of time
- Authorities in several European countries have already issued recommendations for avoiding unnecessary foreign travels and crowded events
- Many other international exhibitions in Europe were postponed, and the ones held had very poor results, due to the sharp decrease in the number of visitors
- Last but not least, beyond the economic effects, exhibitors are concerned about the possible epidemiological effects, GastroPan being a trade fair with international attendance, where it would be difficult to monitor the origin and the health condition of all participants.
The latest consultations held by the Organizers with the Partners and Exhibitors show that the vast majority think that postponing the exhibition is a useful and necessary measure, while also expressing their desire to exhibit the same technologies and innovations, on the same exhibition surface, at the same venue, but at a different time: 11-13 MARCH 2021
We apologize if this postponement, independent of the Organizers’ will, causes any inconvenience and we ask you to communicate on all media channels the new date of the exhibition.
For the latest information please follow the event’s official webpage: www.gastropan.ro